In this Upstox review section, we sastabroker will discuss the Upstox broking company. Upstox is one of the best discounts stockbrokers in India and it is a growing discount brokerage company in India with headquarters situated in New Delhi & Mumbai since 2009 with the name of RKSV Securities. Upstox Broking (RKSV) provides trading services to its customers in multiple financial segments like Equities, Commodities, Currency, and Depository Services. Upstox is a registered member of BSE, NSE, NCDEX, MCX, & MCX-SX.
- About Upstox
- Upstox Rating
- Upstox Review & Demat Account Opening Process
- Upstox Charges
- Upstox Demat & Broking Account Benefits
- Upstox Products & Services
- Conclusion About Upstox
- Upstox – Frequently Asked Questions – (FAQs)
Upstox has established its name and has deeply penetrated the country’s trading segments with their easy and best trading platforms on web and mobile for all the customer India & across the country in various Indian states. Upstox has been backed by Great Indian Ratan TATA. Upstox CEO & Co-Founder is Ravi Kumar. Upstox other cofounders are Kavitha Subramanian & Shrini Viswanath
Upstox provides dedicated offline advice to its clients, ensuring the timely resolution of its queries & questions. Upstox has become one of the largest discount brokers in India with over more than 1 crore customers PAN India.
Upstox Review & Demat Account Opening Process
- First, you need to visit the link -> to Open the Account
- Fill in your Mobile number details.
- Enter OTP received on your Mobile.
- Enter all your details like PAN, Aadhar, Bank details, Nominees, etc.
- Once you submit the details, the back-office team will call you.
- Back-office Team may ask you for PAN, Aadhar, Bank details, Nominees, etc. details to verify.
- Your account will be opened once the entire process is completed.
Once your account is opened, there are some charges associated with the Demat & Trading account and you should know everything about them, let’s check them now.
Upstox Account Opening Charges
- With Upstox, there are Zero (0) account opening charges. Means Account Opening is absolutely Free.
Upstox AMC Charges
- With Upstox, First Year AMC (Annual Maintenance Charge) is Zero (0).
- From Second Year onwards, Per Annum AMC Charges or maintenance charges are Rs.150 plus 18%GST or Rs.75/- plus 18% GST per quarter
Upstox Brokerage Charges
Upstox brokerage charges are very transparent & have no hidden charges. Let’s see them below.
Equity Intraday Delivery, F&O, Currency, Commodity & Mutual Fund Transaction Charges
Equity Intraday, F&O, Currency & Commodity charges are Rs.20 or 0.05% per order on Stocks (whichever is lower).
Equity Delivery charges are Rs.20 or 0.05% per order on Stocks (whichever is lower).
Mutual Fund Transaction charges are Rs.0 (Zero), as they offer direct mutual funds.
Upstox Brokerage Details
When you Place equity order check, how do you get charged
Upstox Demat & Broking Account Benefits
- Most excellent transparency with prices and brokerage plans.
- Offers exposure or leverage up to 5X in NSE 500 stocks.
- User-friendly and easy-to-use trading platforms.
- Offers competitive brokerage charges to traders & investors.
- Referral & Earning benefits.
Upstox Demat & Trading Account Features
Upstox has various trading features & includes-
- Easy & best account opening process.
- Availability of various trading platforms like Pro Web, Pro Mobile & Trading View
- Very good resolutions on issues reported.
- Hassle-free & paperless demat & trading account opening process.
- PAN India’s presence, with multi-lingual support for trading.
- Single margin trading account available for all segments like MCX & NSE & etc.
- Fast Web & Mobile trading platforms for users like like Pro Web & Pro Mobile
- Traders can place Bracket Orders, AMO Orders, & CO Orders.
- Robo trading & Algo trading facilities for mobile & desktop applications.
- MT4 charting facility with automatic sell & buy signals.
- Personalized Services & Support availability.
- You can pledge your Shares.
Upstox Customer Support
Any business becomes successful majorly because of their customer support & service provided by them. This also applies in the case of stock brokers as well. The several types of customer-related issues handled by Upstox are customer grievances, trading-related concerns, opening account issues, call & trade issues, account debit-related issues & much more, and each of the services can be picked by the clients. The customers can send their queries by email, upstox customer care no, live chat, social media handles like Twitter and Facebook, and dedicated Email id.
Upstox Products & Services
Upstox Services Offerings
Services offered by the company
- Demat Account Services
- Trading Account Services
- IPO Services
- Intraday Trading Services
- Delivery Trading Services
- F&O Trading Services
- Trading Exposure up to 5X times on NSE 500 Stocks.
Upstox Product Offerings
Products offered by Upstox(RKSV)
- Mutual Funds
- Stock Baskets
- Stock Themes
Conclusion About Upstox
Upstox is one of the widely known discount brokerage company in India along with incredible features and offers. The company has skyrocketed its client base with over 1 crore plus client base and performing exceptionally well. With the right combination of technology, assistance, and experience, the company provides the right trading solutions to its customers. You can choose Upstox as your Trading & Investing Partner.
Upstox – Frequently Asked Questions – (FAQs)
Is Upstox trustworthy?
Yes, Upstox is a trusted & amongst the top stockbroker in India. They have PAN India support across various states & cities. Upstox has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra (India).
Is Upstox better than Zerodha?
Both stockbrokers are Discount Brokers. Zerodha has an overall higher rating as compared to Upstox. The number of active customers for Zerodha is 66,80,710 plus, whereas the number of active customers for Upstox is more than 1 crore plus and growing.
What are the charges for Call & Trade?
Upstox charges customers Rs. 50 + 18% GST per trade for Call & Trade.
Does Upstox offer Zero Brokerage & is it True?
No. Investments in Equity Delivery are charged Rs.20 or 2.5% whichever is minimum. (Taxes applicable)
What is MTF in Upstox?
Margin Trade Facility (MTF) in Upstox helps you to buy stocks by paying a partial amount against the total number of the shares. You can also pledge your stocks to avail the facility of the collateral margin facility.
What are DP maintenance charges in Upstox?
If you are an Upstox customer, you will be charged Rs.75 + 18% GST per quarter.
What are MTF Pledging charges in Upstox?
Upstox charges customers Rs.50 plus 18% GST for MTF Pledging.
What are MTF Unpledging charges in Upstox?
Upstox charges customers Rs.50 plus 18% GST for MTF Unpledging.
What Auto Square-off charges are in Upstox?
Upstox charges customers Rs.50 plus 18% GST for Auto Square-off.
What are Buyback charges in Upstox?
Upstox charges customers Rs.50 plus 18% GST for Buyback.
What is P&L/ CMR Physical copy charges in Upstox?
Upstox charges customers Rs.20 plus 18% GST per page for P&L/ CMR Physical copy.
What are Annual Maintenance Charges in Upstox?
Upstox charges customers Rs.150 plus 18% GST for Annual Maintenance Charges.
What are API Subscription Charges in Upstox?
Upstox charges customers Rs.499 inclusive of GST for API Subscription Charges.
What are Upstox maintenance charges?
Upstox Maintenance Charges are as Rs.150 plus 18% GST
What is Upstox customer care number?
Upstox customer care number is – 022-41792999
What is Upstox refer and earn?
Upstox refer and earn program helps you to earn lifetime if you refer your friends and family. If they open an account with your referral code or referral link, you will earn rewards and incentives as per the referral and earn policy.